Monday, January 4, 2010

It is here - it is here - our 797 is here!

Just wanted to let everyone know that after the first day back to school and work in the new year (something we all were dreading) we got some good news! I was at work when Julie sent a text page that the I-797 form we have been waiting for showed up! After work, I drove home, ate dinner and then headed back out in the snow to take it to the bank to get it notarized. We'll work on getting the certification and the rest all taken care of this week! Such good news to start off the new year - just wanted to share with everyone.

Whoo-hoo!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Julie! Just following up on your blog comment. We gave Grant 2 American names (Grant Avery). His Kazakh name was Zhanbolat Nagashybuly R. I actually wanted to keep the Kazakh first name as his middle but my husband wouldn't budge. I kind of regret not keeping it. Oddly, this time he wanted to keep Saner's name! Go figure! Grant knows his Kazakh name though. I think it is really just personal preference. Go w/ what you like and maybe see how different his Chinese name is. Can't wait till you get your referral!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, folks, I've been checking thinking for sure I'd be seeing big news! Do u want me to nag your agency for you?? :-) Where the heck is that referral!!!

    ReplyDelete