Thursday, October 7, 2010

I have proof!

You know how us moms are always saying we cannot even get a moment to go to the bathroom by ourselves? Well, I now have proof for everyone. Look at my view one day when I had to take a quick pit stop.

I know...you are asking yourself right now, "Why does Julie have a camera while in the bathroom?" I know you are! Well, I will tell you. Sydney just happened to be nearby in a different room; so, I asked her to grab the camera for me. I just thought this was hilarious that the two of them felt that they had to be right there with me. Really? It is okay to let me out of sight for a moment. I promise I will not make a break for it. :)

2 comments:

  1. This is too funny. :) Although, I understand this completely. I am also followed all around the house and to the bathroom. I tried closing the door, but then the constant knocking and questions ensue. . . knock, knock, knock . . . Why did you close the door? What are you doing? Why are you doing that? What are you going to do after you do that? Why can't I help you? When will you be finished? Are you going to wash your hands?

    Julie, thanks for the sharing and the laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete