Sunday, April 3, 2011

"Happy Anniversary"

Yesterday was our 14th wedding anniversary. "Happy Anniversary, My Love!" I pulled out our (very few) wedding pictures to flip through with the kiddos last night. Poor Sydney has this larger than life idea of a wedding in her head. She wanted to see the pictures of us dancing and the pictures of me throwing the flowers. However, we did none of that. We had an extremely simple wedding with only 16 people in attendance and that number includes Ron, me and the pastor! We had decided to keep it simple and then put the money towards our honeymoon. After our wedding, we did go out for a lovely dinner with our families to a restaurant (Monte Carlo) which is no longer around. The next day we took off for our month long jaunt through Europe. We have so many wonderful memories of our time together. We are going to have to flip through those pictures next. :) When we got home, we threw a party for family and friends to help us celebrate our wedding. Again, it was very simple but so much fun. I am so in love with my hubby, our family, and our life together. We have made so many amazing memories together and I pray that we will have the opportunity for many, many more years together.

2 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy Anniversary Julie!! I hope my girls have the same idea of their weddings!!!! How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! We celebrated 15 years last week.

    ReplyDelete