Thursday, October 18, 2012

Happy Fall!

I cannot believe it has been this long since I have posted something.  Hope everyone is having a nice fall.  The trees in the yard are just beautiful.  We have more and more maples growing in our fields and they just make the yard so colorful.  Love it! 

Besides the beauty of fall, I love the smell and tastes of it.  The kids and I went apple picking with several friends a month or so ago and had a blast. 






Now, I have left the apple desserts behind and have moved onto pumpkin. We had pumpkin waffles last week and pumpkin pancakes for breakfast this morning. I just finished making mini pumpkin muffins for tomorrow morning. Unfortunately, our pumpkin pie is almost gone.  You can imagine my excitement when I found pumpkin english muffins and pumpkin ice cream at the store.  Shh...I have not told them about the ice cream yet.  I promise, I will share it when the time comes...if they want it.  Our poor children are going to be sooooo done with pumpkin soon. Hope they can make it to Thanksgiving!  After that, I can switch the flavors. :)  Mmm...soups, chili, cookies...


No comments:

Post a Comment