Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Life is good!

I have to admit that I am really not sure what lead me here nor do I know what I am about to type.  So, let's see what comes out...

Since the last time I blogged, our life has changed dramatically...in a good way...a very good way.  Ron has a new job and well, in a way so do I, and the kiddos have a new school.  We left their brick and mortar school behind and have taken on a new adventure this school year.  They are attending an online school and we are LOVING it.  Of course, that is where my new job comes in.  I am here to guide them and help keep them on track.  (Long gone are the bon-bons and sitting around with my feet up.  Okay, not sure when that actually happened; but, it does make a point to how busy we are.)  There are way more positives here than negatives though.  I have ALL my babies home with me now.  (Granted, not a one of them is actually a baby these days- 14, 11, 8, and 7; but, they will always be my babies!)  I know what they are learning and have access to their grades at any moment.  I can see how productive or unproductive they are being.  I see the highs and lows as they are occurring.  Ron is home with us most days, as well with his new job.  Our whole family is together.  Yippee!!!!

This is not to say every day is full of rainbows and unicorns, of course.  We have our struggles and disagreements.  Mom still does not always know best.  Imagine that!  We have eye rolls and flared tempers.  It is all part of the process though.  It is all good!  Life is good!

To my bloggy friends, I miss you and hopefully, we can catch up soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment