Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Candy Land:Veronica::morning coffee:parents

Seriously, Veronica is addicted to the game. I am considering contacting a state official to see if we can name June "The month of Candy Land". The first thing she wants to do in the morning after watching her morning show is play the game. The most popular phrase coming out of her mouth these days is "Do you want to play Candy Land?" Now, don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the game and the quality time together and as a teacher I see the benefits. However, we have played the game so much lately that I am afraid that I am going to start having nightmares about Plumpy! Ha! :)










The title is written in this analogy form for Max's sake. Some of his summer homework consists of figuring out analogies. So, I did it that way for him. :)

May your day consist of "Rainbow Trails" and "Candy Castles"! Oops, I mean, may you have many happy surprises and meet all your goals for today. :)

1 comment:

  1. So ironic...ours is sooooo worn out from overuse. I can't even count how many games we've played on that pathetically taped bored and bent cards!

    ReplyDelete