Thursday, September 23, 2010

Braces!

Well, today was the day. Max got some braces and a bite plate this morning. I asked him if I could take before and after pictures; but, that was a big "no-no". :) Get this...they took a picture of him mid procedure!!!! His poor little mouth was spread so wide open. They had him give two thumbs up for the picture. He told Ron when we got home "They made me do the thumbs up." which they had. Honestly, I do not know too many people who would be extremely happy while their mouths are being spread from one coast to the next. He did a great job and we are so proud of him. His bite plate is cool (as cool as they can be) as he had them put Captain Rex from Star Wars: The Clone Wars on it. He was so happy!

1 comment:

  1. Too funny!! With 5 kids, braces terrify me!!! Hehe!!!

    Thank you Julie, for your very sweet and supportive comment on my blog. It helps so much!

    ReplyDelete