Wednesday, November 24, 2010

November 2, 2010- part 2 (finally)

Not only was November 2 when we spent the entire morning having Emerson evaluated, it was also my birthday. I am now 38 years old. You know, I am really okay with saying that. In the past, I would have been one of those women who would have shaved a couple years (maybe more than a couple) off of that number. Now, I am okay with it. I feel blessed to have been on this earth for 38 years. Not everyone is so lucky...so blessed.

My wonderful family gave me a box of Godiva chocolates for my big day. This is a tradition, a very yummy tradition, now. Another tradition is that they, also, get a smaller box so that the rest of the family can have some too. They do this so that I do not end up with a bunch of helpers eating from my box. Sydney even started getting excited before my birthday because she knew what was coming. :) I was very surprised to find a new phone underneath the boxes of candy. I will tell you what...I needed this phone. I now have access to my email- Whoo-hoo! Who knew as a Daisy Scout leader I would have to be able to get to my email and the web so frequently. There are 3 of us leading our troop and we are constantly in touch with one another. It is crazy! So, thank you to my family for making it possible for me to check my email during those times of the day when I am waiting for drop-off, pick-up, and any other time that I am away from home. I can stay on top of things a bit better.

Thank you to my other family members who, also, gave me such wonderful, thoughtful gifts.

I love you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment