Monday, May 21, 2012

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day; but, how could I not?  After all, I am blessed with a wonderful hubby and four beautiful children.  They gave me many terrific gifts...flowers, a gift card to the spa (gotta get my hair done!), chocolate, a hand print butterfly magnet from Emerson, beautiful cards and a great letter from Max.  (Max- I love the letter even if you were forced to fill in the blank instead of writing exactly what you wanted.  It is perfect because it is from you!)  They even took me out for breakfast in the morning.  Yummy!!!!  The chocolate was Sydney's idea.  She was so concerned about getting me a gift.  Ron HAD to take her shopping.  She and Veronica had looked through a catalog hoping to order me some pj's, but realized it was going to be too expensive for them.  I think that is just too precious. Thank you to my loving family for making Mother's Day so special for me.  I love you all so very much and I feel blessed to be your wife and mom/mommy.




1 comment: