Monday, May 28, 2012

Our Pre-K Graduate

Two graduates in one year...oh, my!  :)  Veronica graduated from pre-k last Wednesday, May 23, 2012.  This little gal is so very excited to begin kindergarten in the fall.  As much as I will miss having her with me, she is very ready.  She is so smart and so social.  She will do an amazing job in kindergarten.  There is no doubt.

At pick-up, all the students walked out in a line with their graduation caps on and diplomas in hand.  They were going to have music playing; but, the cd player would not cooperate.  It was precious to see their faces light up when their names were announced.  They each were given a book as a graduation gift from their teachers.  It was all way too cute.  I had to get after one of the teachers though when she told me to hang onto her cap because we would need it again soon.  I covered my ears and said "Na, na, na, I am not listening."    :)  She is just in shock as she is in the middle of helping plan her son's wedding.  I hope these years do not pass that quickly!!!!

Congratulations, Veronica!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment