Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Prayer Request- Thanks!

Hi, All!
First, I want to thank everyone for your support during this process. It really means a lot to our family to know that Lil' Bubba will be welcomed with open arms.

Next, I would like to ask a favor. Please pray that all five of us will be healthy enough to travel together to China to bring Lil' Bubba home. I have been extremely concerned lately as we have been fighting many nasty viruses. We know that the Chinese officials would not be happy to see us if we appeared with these germs (cannot blame them). I am not sure what we will do if one of us is ill when it is time to go. Thank God, we have loving family members who have offered to help out as needed. My heart breaks at the thought of having to make that difficult decision though. I cannot bear the thought of leaving our three at home for two weeks even though I know they would be well cared for. I have separation anxiety!!!! I, also, cannot bear the thought of missing out on the moment of meeting Lil' Bubba and seeing his home for the past two years. What would I do...go or stay?! Ron definitely has to be able to go as his name is the main one on the paperwork. Plus, I am not sure that I could do the trip on my own. Can you imagine me traveling through China by myself? That might be made into a movie, most likely a comedy. :) We should be there as a family. We have been through the whole process together.

I know this is all in God's hands. He already knows what is going to take place. It is just so difficult for me to not know. Faith, Julie, faith!!!!

While I am begging for prayers, could you please also pray that our babies will be healthy soon? I know that we are blessed that they are not as sick as some children. They have only had to deal with viruses after all; but, it is still difficult to watch them suffering. Is it spring yet?

Thanks!!!! Stay warm and healthy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment