Thursday, August 26, 2010

Zoo pictures

At the beginning of summer, I mentioned that the kiddos and I had taken a trip to the zoo. I had promised pictures and I am finally getting around to them. Sorry that it took me so long! Anyways, here are some pictures of them playing...






Oops, sorry...those aren't pictures of the children. Hee, hee! :)



Now, this one is better; but, still there is something wrong with it. Do not get me wrong. It is an adorable picture of the kiddos and I love it (Love those smiles!) and I love those children sooooooooo much. I just think something or someone is missing from the picture. Who could it be?



Ahh...this one seems complete. The children chose to spend their last "free" day before the start of school back at the zoo. So, we went on Tuesday. We had a great time although we were only there for a short period of time. We did not want to overwhelm Emerson and we did not want to miss nap time! (Side note- Yes, a couple of them are wearing the same clothes. Remember, I mentioned before that they have special shirts to wear out in the sun...protects them and avoids some sunblock. I noticed this and figured you might too.)
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! So glad I got to see pics! Emerson looks like he is perfectly content!

    ReplyDelete