Sunday, July 10, 2011

Time with Max

Max has been begging and begging to take me to Dave and Buster's. So, we finally got the opportunity to go on June 28 and we had a blast together! It was so much fun to spend time with just him. We had dinner together there and then we were off to play games. The first thing he had me try was a flight simulator. (Probably not a good idea right after eating. Ha, ha!) We were both able to do it at the same time. I sat there and just giggled. It cracked me up. I had so much fun! Max got a kick out of doing shooting games with me. Let's just say...do not stand in front of me if I have a gun. I shoot anything and anyone who gets in front of me...giant spiders, aliens, and unfortunately, there was a little friendly fire. I felt bad even though it was just a game! LOL! We earned a lot of tickets. Max picked out a football for himself and a piece candy for each of his sibs. After we ran out of tokens, we decided to go get some ice cream. It was a great evening!


Max loves flying games...


driving games,

and cotton candy ice cream with sprinkles. I had cookie dough with chocolate chips. Yummy!

1 comment:

  1. Julie, you are such a good mommie! That one on one time is so very important and it sounds like you all had a blast!

    ReplyDelete