Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Another "Veronica Moment"

I know, I know. Four posts in one day. Please feel free to stop reading at any point. :) I was cuddling with Veronica in bed tonight...for about five seconds. She said something like "I'm all done." All done? Really? So soon? Apparently, I was taking too long thinking about it because next thing I hear is "Get out." Really? Did my 3 year old just tell me to get out? I started tickling her and asked her who her mommy is because apparently she needs to teach this little girl some manners. Ha! Oh, my!!!!

As a disclaimer, the three blogs about the kiddos were not done with any specific order in mind. They were just done as they came to me. You know how kids can be so competitive. I thought I better have the disclaimer in "writing".

No comments:

Post a Comment