Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Veronica- such a little cutie

This blog would fall under that title from before..."Moments to Remember". I wish I could remember all the adorable little things our children have done; but, I have the worst memory known to man-kind. With this blog, I will be able to remember them a little better. So, honestly, although I am happy to share this stuff with you, this one is mostly for Veronica when she is older and for myself. (I hope we will have a way to view this in the future.)

So, anyways, yesterday Veronica accidentally dropped mustard on our carpet (ugg!); but, I just could not be upset. In her little voice I heard, "I did it on purpose." I started to chuckle. She really meant to say that she had done it by accident. Our Little Sweet Stuff got her big words mixed up. I guess we will have the stain to remember this incident. :)

Then, while at mass this morning, she got this really sad look on her face and asked, "When will Jesus come alive again?" Easter can be such a confusing time for little people. Just think how faith can be confusing for us adults at times. Can you imagine a little person's mind trying to grasp it all? I am wondering if she thinks Jesus should physically be walking around with us right now. She has been struggling with this for a couple of days now. I have explained that Jesus is up in Heaven with God right now and that he will come again; but, we just do not know when.

Oh, Veronica, we love you so much! You are such a little joy and blessing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment