Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mom's Day (from a mommy's point-of-view)





I love Mother's Day! I love how the kiddos make stuff and hide it around the house so that I do not see them until the "big day". I love their excitement about the things that they made for me. I love how they practically burst at the seam wanting to tell, but yet not wanting to in order to keep the suspense going for me.

Max made a beautiful vase at school for me. In the days leading up to Mother's Day, I heard things such as "I made something out of clay for you.", "I painted your present today.", and "I threw your present up in the air and caught it.". That last one worried me a bit! He kept his gifts in his back pack until Sunday morning when he quickly gave it to me as soon as he could.

Sydney made a card for me and "hid" it in our living room behind a decoration. I ran across it while dusting. Max just happened to be in the room at the time. I said something like, "Oops, bet I am not suppose to see that!" and quickly hid it again.

Veronica told me that she made a card for me and that she had hidden it under my bed. I was instructed not to look at it though.

My family means the world to me and I am very blessed. I will always treasure my cards and gifts because they were made with love from our little ones. So sweet!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment