Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Wonderful Family

My weekend started out very well thanks to my wonderful family. Ron was willing to get up with our littlest early bird when she woke up. However, she would have nothing to do with leaving Mommy. I convinced her to cuddle in bed with me for a little while. She got bored with that and left. I eventually fell back to sleep and had a beautiful dream about Lil' Bubba. (One of these days I will have to blog about all the dreams our family has been having about him. They will be fun for him to see later down the road.) Anyways, next thing I know Veronica is beside the bed again wanting me to get up. I agreed as I had already slept in longer than I probably should have. While I was preparing to go downstairs, I hear the rest of the family coming up the stairs. They were bringing me breakfast in bed!!!! Aren't they the best?! They had made scrambled eggs, cinnamon sugar toast and coffee. Yummy!!!! We got a chuckle out of the fact that Veronica got me out of bed just when they were ready to bring the food to me in bed. It all turned out just fine because I ended up eating with them at the kitchen table instead. Ron said that it was Sydney's idea to make Mommy breakfast. Princess- thank you so much for thinking of me! Ron- thank you for making her wish a reality. Max- thank you for not spilling the coffee as you ever so carefully carried it up to me. Veronica- thank you for making me feel so needed. You guys are the greatest!!!! You are all so special to me and I love you all more each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment