Friday, May 21, 2010

Ron

I just want to say that I have been blessed with a wonderful hubby!!!! The other day he sent me an e-mail and told me to open the door if someone came to our house. He knows that I do not answer it. There are too many strange people out in the world. He would not tell me why though. My big worry was whether I needed to get decent clothes and make-up on. You should never just drop by our house. You might be surprised as to what you will find. Hee, hee! Pj's or old sweats are usually the attire of choice for me. The kids, however, tend to prefer even less than that for themselves. :) So, anyways, this is what my loving husband sent me...

Isn't that just beautiful?! I cannot thank him enough for making my day!!!! I love surprises like that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment