Tuesday, January 18, 2011

6 month post placement

Wow! Today our wonderful social worker came to do our 6 month post placement study. Can you believe it has been six months already? In another sense, can you believe it has only been 6 months? Emerson is so loved by everyone who knows him and he sooooo belongs in this family. I shudder to think where he would be if we had not followed God's will 2 years ago. I am surprised by how many people tell me "We thought about adopting; but, (fill in the blank)" I have to wonder if they missed out on bringing their child home. I am so thankful that God gave us such a huge sign (He knows I am so dense. Hee, hee!) and that my amazing husband did not blink an eye when I told him.

1 comment:

  1. Time flies doesnt it? Especially since you feel he's always been there! Just think of how much change he has gone through in 6 months and how well he's handled it. That always amazes me!

    ReplyDelete