Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Church Stories

First, I want to tell you that we are extremely proud of Max. He actually VOLUNTEERED to do one of the readings at mass last week. You see, Max takes after me and is not a public speaker; so, this is a HUGE deal. He had a long reading and he did an AWESOME job with it. He did all of this in front of a church full of people. We are so proud of him. He said that he is going to make it a goal to participate in mass once a year. Yippee!

Second, I want to tell you a funny story about Veronica. I took the children to mass this morning. We started singing a song that went "Listen! Listen! Jesus wants us to listen!" All of sudden, I hear Veronica say "We are listening. I am listening AND coloring." Cracked me up! Sad to think she is dealing with Catholic guilt at such a young age. Hee, hee!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute!!! I am with you and Max, speaking in front of people terrifies me!!! Way to go Max!!

    ReplyDelete